Free to Blossom x Torrey DeVitto PouchRegular price $20.75 Sale price $18.99
According to the National Foster Youth Institute, the majority of child sex trafficking victims have histories in the child welfare system. We're hoping this education will play a big part in preventing children in our foster care system from bring trafficked.
To learn more visit https://safebae.org.
Please note the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since we use recycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel and lining from what is pictured.
- Features Torrey DeVitto's profile and handwritten, custom "Free to Blossom" phrase.
- Handmade by brave women escaping the sex trade in West Bengal, India
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Manufactured in a fair trade certified factory in India
- Made with 100% organic cotton and lined with recycled sari (Varies patterns/color)
- Printed with water-based, eco friendly inks
- Zip closure
Content: Organic Cotton, Recycled Sari
Measurements: 6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54"